Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Things I Dealt With Today Part Two (6/17/09)

Message I Left for Father:

"Hello, this is Alicia-Marie. I am calling to let you know that I am not ready to forgive you. I don't know when I will be ready to forgive you, but until then, I would appreciate it if you would not call me or text me or tr to contact me in any way."

Text he sent me back:

"ok.. But I am wanting to love you, I have to respect your needs first, so I agree to do what you say, but when you have forgiveness for me, I am good man"

**no I did not skip any words, that is the exact text
**also, "I am wanting to love you" is just so creepy it makes my skin crawl and I had to stop reading put it away and then try to get through the text message about 4 times today... He makes me sick

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP