Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Things I Dealt With Today Part One (6/17/09)

From: Susan Howard
To: Alicia-Marie Hutchinson ; sashababy-89@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 11:50:13 AM
Subject: Hi

Hi. How is everything going with you? I am extremely busy at work and it is real stressful. Plus we are dealing with the emotional loss of Wardale. Aaron and I didn’t come because he didn’t want to make you and your sister uncomfortable with his or my presents. That is too bad we had to feel that way. I would have liked to have seen you both but I seem to be persona non grata. I hope you and she will forgive me for whatever sins you preserve I have or have done to you. Life is too short to spend so much time being hateful.

I called both of you when I got the word about Wardale and left a message for you to call saying that it was important. Neither of you called back. I guess I will have to wait until you see fit to forgive or whatever.

I hope life is being good to you both. I love you and hope I hear from you sooner than later.




From: Alicia-Marie Hutchinson [mailto:mariec_530@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 1:32 PM
To: Susan Howard
Subject: Re: Hi

Neither Norma or I behaved wrongly in anyway to create the rift within this family. Aaron made a choice on many occasions to act in a manner that was detrimental to the health of his first three children His actions are the cause of this rift. You made the choice to stick by your son. I do not blame you for that. But when you do so at the detriment of your grandchild, that is another choice you made. Do not put the blame on us. Do not act like either of us control your actions. You are not the victim, stop acting like you are. I am not hateful. I d not hate either of you. I dislike my father and the actions he has chosen to take. I dislike the choices you have made. Do not twist the situation.

I did not call you back. I do not have energy or patience to deal with your logic at the moment. I do not have the energy or need to listen to the denial you have when it comes to my father. He has not admitted what he did yet. I am not ready to forgive him. If you feel that is wrong, then too bad. It is not about you or him, it is about me. He took my choices away for many years. He does not get power over my choices now. I will make the decision to forgive when I am good and ready and if it is in 30 years from now or even long after both he and I are dead, then that is just too bad. I will not rush my decision to make anyone else feel better.

I do not wish to hear from you again for a while.



From: Susan Howard <Susan.Howard@CenturyTel.com>
To: Alicia-Marie Hutchinson <mariec_530@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 1:40:01 PM
Subject: RE: Hi

Wow and you do not call that hateful? I will not contact you again until you decide and then I will not hold it against you for your unbending nature and the time we will lose if I am still here.



From: Alicia-Marie Hutchinson [mailto:mariec_530@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 1:46 PM
To: Susan Howard
Subject: Re: Hi


it's not hateful.. it was honest and i don't appreciate your little digs at the end of every email

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP