Friday, June 19, 2009

6/19/09

Is it just me that this letter is filled with condescension? Is it just me that "tking the high road" sounds an awful lot like acting like the victim against the attacker? Is this always the case? i would really appreciate your feedback on this please... any which way the truth comes.

Dear Alicia

Please know that I have always loved you and will always love you, just as I love all my children and grandchildren. There is nothing you can do that will change that. To the best of my ability and given my life circumstances, I have been the best grandmother I know how to be, and for that reason it is my opinion that I deserve to be treated with respect. If you believe I have done or said something causing you to be upset or angry, please know that was never my intention. Nevertheless, I do apologize if you are upset by anything I did or said.


I agree that perhaps we should not communicate for awhile. When we can communicate with mutual respect, that will be much more fruitful. At that time, if it comes, I look forward to having a caring, loving, and mutually beneficial relationship with you. In the meantime, I wish for you only that you be the happiest you can be.


With love,

Miya

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP