Friday, June 12, 2009

6/12/09

So couple things:

1. I seem to be making lists a lot and I just realized this but it's not going to stop me
2. I'm back down to 2 days without meat.. my mom made a meatloaf special for me upon my arrival because apparently I didn't tell her I was a veggie and so I ate it... which proceeded to upset my stomach (it prolly didn't help that I was upset I ate it.)
3. Tomorrow is Zhoe's baptism which will be long, boring, religious and immediately followed by a reception filled with people I don't like (Fun!)
4. I got a new purse (don't laugh - I'm excited)
5. it seems like everytime I am up in the Bay Area, these friends have nothing going on while everone in San Diego wants to be my best friend now and vice versa.... wtf!
6. I'm tired... need to go to bed

P.S. Wicked the second time? Just as good as the first... and boy do I love that musical + you can tell that Chloe loved it because she stayed awake through the whole thing until 11:00 pm then promptly passed out in the car on the ride home

Love

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP