Sunday, May 31, 2009

5/31/09 - Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm 23 years old and 1 day. Yay Happy Birthday Me...

So life has been kinda crazy lately, learning how to cope when all my family is dyring offf slowly but surely. Don't think I'm pitying myself or being pessimistic with that statement. It's a sad fact that EVERYone's family is slowly dying off and it's just an adjustment i have to make. This ust happens to be another point of realization in my life.

I started seeing a counselor last week and have another apointment tomorrow. I'm hoping this starts a new trend for me.

Last night was my Cheese party, and I enjoyed myself immensely. I hope everyone else enjoyed it too. I know some people son't like cheesy movies, and even some attendees were lactose intolerant, but I hope the company was still enjoyable for everyone else.

I'm not much of a party-er, I more like to sit on the couch and converse, listening to the thoughts and ideas of those around me. I think that this is where people begin to misunderstand me. Yes I can state my opinion loudly and perhaps even determinedly, and I get excited and like to dance. Does this mean I'm a party-er? No! I like to sit and relax, and listen. I think that people think I'm being aloof when I'm just sitting and listening too, when in fact that's probably how you can tell I enjoy a person most. I actually shut up when they are around and listen to what they have to say.

Cry Baby is one of my favorite movies, which was also fun. The sheer quirkiness and cheesiness of that film. The fact that it is all done on purpose is what i enjoy most about it. The movie doesn't try to be anything it's not. It takes what it has to offer revels in it and then takes it one step further, lavishing it's full power on the audience. I like movies that aren't pretentious, are down to earth and simply creative visions out of an individual's mind, and that is exactly what Cry Baby is. Plus you have Johnny Depp as a teeneager which is always fun.

On the menu for today: just finished volunteering for North Park (made $5 in tips *Shrug*), finishing up laundry and Buffy Marathon at 9pm.
Call me if you wanna do something fun!

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP