Monday, May 25, 2009

5/25/09

So two days ago I got some texts from a weird number. It was my father. Somehow he got my number from someone at the funeral and decided it was a good time to text me.

I called him back and let him know that there was only one way in which I would be able to give him the forgiveness he needed. If he publicly admitted to everyone what he had done to both me and Norma, then I would forgive him. I made clear that this has nothing to do with Norma, and that in no way was I speaking for her.

I then told him that he should stop texting me and I would call him again when I was ready.

At this point, he continued to text me. I replied that he was not working withing the terms I gave ans and he still proceeded to text me. Only once I threatened to change my phone number did he agree to stop texting me. This happened only a couple of hours ago, so we shall see what happens from here.

If you are reading this, please know that I do not fault anyone for giving him my phone number. I know that whoever it was, you thought that you were doing the right thing. However, depending on how this turns out, I may have to change my phone number and if Aaron gets that number I will have to reconsider who I am giving my phone number out to.

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP