Monday, April 6, 2009

Useless Part Two

I feel as though those around me have accomplished so much more than I have. I don't know how to do it all. Others my age have written entire books of poetry, while I cannot finish a single story. They have become actors and models and singers and gotten accepted into medical programs, even finished their bachelor degrees (Yes, I am even behind in that respect.)

I don't know how they do everything. I work my but off every day of the week and I feel as though nothing is ever accomplished. I can never focus on one thing or even just five things to accomplish and maybe that is my real problem.

I work 15 hours a week, am taking 18 units and am now working on my third production of the semester, and this was supposed to be my semester off, I can only imagine what it's going to come to next year when I am assigned to actually stage manage a department production back to back with my summer job and there is only a couple weeks off in between summer school and SummerFest. There is only one week in between spring semester and summer semester for that matter.

How will I make it through.

How will I ever find the time to write. The previous post is the first time I have contributed to "Trapped" in almost a month. How will I dedicate myself to my passion. Why am I still majoring in Stage Management when it's no longer my passion?

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP